Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites CSR and business leaders for the ‘National CSR Conclave’ that aims to revisit the whole concept of business responsibility and compassion in rapidly changing social and economic context of India.
National CSR Hub is organising a National CSR Conclave for the CSR leaders from public and private sector companies to facilitate deliberation and dialogue on effective approaches and strategies for CSR engagement.
Reimagining Compassion & Business Responsibility
Particulars of the Event
18 high profile national level speakers from reputed corporate, NGO, government agencies and academic institutes are invited to share their wealth of knowledge and critically evaluate the emerging CSR landscape in India.
Few Key Speakers are listed here:
- Reimagining Compassion and Business Responsibility
- CSR for an Inclusive India: Driving the SDG Goals through CSR
- Facilitating Transformation through Structured Interventions
- Reimagining Education for Sustainable Development
- Regional Disparity & Backward Area Development
- The power of Disruptive Technologies for Large Scale Social Impact
- Convergence & PPP Approach in CSR for Partnership & Synergy Building
Celebrity Speakers Sessions:
- Igniting Compassion & Innovations for Driving Social Change
- M & E System for Effective CSR Implementation
- Stakeholder Accountability & Positioning CSR Strategy
For Specific Queries:
Mr. Prashant Sude
Convener – National CSR Conclave – 2017
Vertical Head – CSR Training & Capacity Building Initiatives
Phone : 022 -2558 5062