Following are the review parameters for project proposal bank
- Legal parameters: Consistency with Companies Act Provisions (especially Schedule VII), Companies (CSR) Rules 2014, latest circulars/clarifications issued by the government, DPE Guidelines on CSR and Sustainability for CPSEs.
- Impact orientation: Impact oriented implementation strategies, clear logic model of input-output-outcome-impact, specification of precise and specific expected impact parameters.
- Project mode implementation: Clear stages/milestones of implementation, each step in the project management cycle should be detailed
- Sustainability: The sustainability and continuity of the intervention, exit plan/mechanism
- Targeting: The most vulnerable groups in society, especially groups lying in multiple categories of vulnerability. Focus on the capacity building, welfare and rights of such groups.
- Community need: Needs based justification, Soundness of evidence of community need for the intervention, fit with sectoral needs
- Social value: Relative to financial investment
- Environmental value: (if applicable)
- Innovativeness/originality: Along with potential for replicability of the model
- Project scale and/or scalability (potential and plans/mechanisms for increasing scale)
- Participatory with high potential for community ownership
- Targeting at challenging social and geographical contexts, such as remote areas, conflict affected areas and communities.
- Relationship with existing government schemes, potential to complement existing government policy
- Other parameters that the Review Team and Faculty Experts may consider appropriate or relevant
Proposals Currently being processed